Saturday, March 29, 2008

i knows technology

I almost always write these from the hostel so as not to waste work time, even though I pretty much work all the time anyways, in or out of the office. A side effect of working at the hostel, however, is the vastly reduced bandwidth and network availability, so I generally don't upload as many pictures as I'd like, and don't do too much extraneous loading of pages. Side effect - didn't really check out blogger settings, or notice that there is a feature allowing anonymous comments...hopefully that will reduce sign-up requests from blogger when people try to comment. I think.

Random pictures - closer view of the neighborhood by the office building. I'd say "find the goats" but I don't think the resolution is good enough.


Hee hee, this is supposed to be "Lotus Palace for Flower Extract", one of the many perfume/cologne places into which touts try to drag/lure tourists. The misspelling into "Louts palace" amused me.


No comments: